ACNE SPECIALIST TRAINING | PROVEN STRATEGIES
Beauty Lab will teach you:
- Different elements of a skincare routine, and which products, both natural and commercial, might be able to help
- An intensive class on acne etiology, prognosis, and treatment options.
- Gain knowledge of medical treatments including oral and topical medications, as well as their side effects and how they are integrated into esthetic treatments.
- How your diet might be contributing toward your acne and the steps you can take to improve your diet and your skin
- How habits such as sleep patterns, exercise, makeup, hairstyles and drinking patterns can affect your acne and what you can do to turn things around
- Client evaluation & treatment precautions.
- Treatment options including chemical peels, microdermabrasion, LED and home care regimens that include acne specific ingredients.
- Learn how to develop a complete treatment series in order to achieve dramatic improvement in acne skin conditions.
CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS | ACNE SPECIALIST TRAINING
Beauty Lab courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete the entire course
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 70% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic)
- If you meet this criteria, your certificate of successful completion will be given to you immediately after you finish the course.
BENEFITS OF ACNE SPECIALIST TRAINING
- Wholesale prices for both professional and home care acne specific products
- Support for your challenging clients
- Email/phone support with staff
- Get referrals for clients through our database of Certified Acne Specialists (minimum requirements apply)
- Get invitations to Advanced Training Classes
WHY ACNE SPECIALIST TRAINING?
Acne is famous for its prevalence during adolescence, with up to 80% of teenagers and preteens experiencing some degree of acne. But a University of Alabama study found that 46.7% adults still suffer from mild to severe acne in their 20s, 27.7% in their 30s, 19.2% in their 40s and 11.3% in their 50s. Some of these suffer from severe acne.
Usually acne is not any kind of serious threat to your health, but it can be emotionally difficult to deal with, and can also leave scarring. Those suffering from acne can have a hard time working out why they have acne or what they can do to get rid of it.
This course will provide you with plenty of information about the causes of acne and show you a wide array of treatment options and advice for lifestyle and diet changes, all backed up by research.
ACNE SPECIALIST TRAINING COURSE SCHEDULE
Module 1: Understanding Acne
- What is acne
- Causes – Hormones
- Causes – Diet and digestion
- Causes – Lifestyle
- Causes – Genetics
Module 2: Skincare Routine
- Product types
- Natural remedies
- Skincare advice
- Caveman regimen
Module 3: Medications
- Pros and cons of medication