BEAUTY LAB COSMETIC FILLER TRAINING
Cosmetic dermal fillers are one of quickest and most non-invasive options for rejuvenating your face. In the US, we have a wide range of FDA approved cosmetic fillers to fill in frown lines, add volume to thinning lips, give contour to a sagging jaw line, and lift cheeks. This means that almost every client who wants to look rejuvenated can benefit from fillers, making this skill an ideal addition to your practice for both added revenue and patient satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM BEAUTY LAB COSMETIC FILLER TRAINING
- Gain extensive knowledge of dermal fillers: You will take away from training a thorough understanding of cosmetic dermal fillers and the types of collagen and elastin deficiencies in the skin they can improve. Learn the differences between calcium and hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Understand how cosmetic fillers work: When performed accurately, cosmetic dermal fillers can provide dramatic and long lasting results for your patients.
- Easily assess your client & make recommendations. Learn which fillers are best suited for your clients’ unique needs, and where to prioritize them.
- Learn injection techniques to produce safe, optimal results: Expert training on how to perform cosmetic fillers safely and correctly.
- Tips for managing & treating side effects: As part of your dermal filler course, you will learn about the possible complications of the procedure, pain control and potential reactions. Managing these will be discussed in detail.
- Client retention and proper follow up: We will discuss a follow up plan, and what to expect when your client returns to see you.
At the conclusion of this course participants will:
*Have a better understanding of facial anatomy and how it relates to aesthetic appearance with special consideration to adjacent structures (arteries, veins, nerves)
*Perform comprehensive and individualized patient assessments in relation to determining the appropriate class of filler to utilized based upon your patient assessment.
*Understand the indications and contraindications for cosmetic filler administration, proper dosage for specific treatment areas, management of complications of hyaluronic acid and non hyaluronic acid fillers.
*Demonstrate proper injection techniques for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation to optimize patient outcomes.
COSMETIC FILLER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
Texas Law requires that patients receive a medical evaluation by a MD, NP or PA prior to treatment. This medical professional with prescriptive authority is responsible for the diagnosis, intake and delegation of the cosmetic procedure. For that reason, our classes are limited to the following:
This Course is offered to Physicians, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, as well as Registered Nurses and Estheticians (with approval from Admissions Director). Student must also have Current Blood Borne Pathogen certification.
If you do not meet the above requirements, we cannot train you at this time. It is very difficult to get a job as an injector, and the state laws are changing daily. Beauty Lab in 100% compliance with state law.
AESTHETIC BEAUTY LAB PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Cosmetic injections are a profitable and simple way to augment an existing practice. In this course, students will learn basic techniques for the injection of dermal fillers. Students will experience hands-on training with many of the various products that are currently on the market.
This course is only available to licensed medical professionals that meet the requirements of the state they are licensed within. Medspa shadowing opportunities with Kristin Gunn are also available where you will learn advanced techniques beyond what you will learn in class.
OUR PROGRAM LENGTH
2 days, 16 Hours
View sidebar for current listing of specific class dates and times.
Cost $3000 Required deposit $1500 which is non-refundable. Payment in full due 30days prior to class.
COSMETIC FILLER TRAINING IN YOUR OWN OFFICE
Whether you want to learn in the comfort of your own Medspa or medical office, or in the banquet room of your favorite hotel, our team will work closely with you to facilitate an ideal training location best suited for your needs. All courses offer a certification of completion from ABL.
*MD, NP, PA must be present for practical portion of training.
If you you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Once you are ready to enroll, please contact us to book your desired course date and time. If you don’t see an available course date and time please reach out to us and we will accommodate you to the best of our ability.
QUESTIONS ABOUT AUSTIN AESTHETIC TRAINING CLASSES?
Please feel free to ask any questions and book a tour of our school to see what your future holds! Contact our Admissions Director today to get started!
OUR AUSTIN AESTHETIC TRAINING CLASSES SERVE AUSTIN | BEE CAVE | WESTLAKE | DRIPPING SPRINGS | ROUND ROCK | LAKEWAY | BUDA | KYLE | WIMBERLEY | BARTON CREEK | TARRYTOWN | HYDE PARK | PEMBERTON HEIGHTS | DALLAS | WACO | SOUTH AUSTIN | SAN ANTONIO | ETC