WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM BEAUTY LAB COSMETIC FILLER TRAINING
- Gain extensive knowledge of dermal fillers: You will take away from training a thorough understanding of cosmetic dermal fillers and the types of collagen and elastin deficiencies in the skin they can improve. Learn the differences between calcium and hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Understand how cosmetic fillers work: When performed accurately, cosmetic dermal fillers can provide dramatic and long lasting results for your patients.
- Easily assess your client & make recommendations. Learn which fillers are best suited for your clients’ unique needs, and where to prioritize them.
- Learn injection techniques to produce safe, optimal results: Expert training on how to perform cosmetic fillers safely and correctly.
- Tips for managing & treating side effects: As part of your dermal filler course, you will learn about the possible complications of the procedure, pain control and potential reactions. Managing these will be discussed in detail.
- Client retention and proper follow up: We will discuss a follow up plan, and what to expect when your client returns to see you.
COSMETIC FILLER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
This Course is offered to Physicians, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants and Estheticians. Student must also have Current Blood Borne Pathogen certification.
Texas Law requires that patients receive a medical evaluation by a MD, NP or PA prior to treatment. This medical professional with prescriptive authority is responsible for the diagnosis, intake and delegation of the cosmetic procedure. We will have Jordan Gold, FNP with us for medical oversight.
Beauty Lab in 100% compliance with state law.